Short Review of Palworld

 Palworld is a solid 8.0 / 10 for me.

The Graphics are great and feel like Valheim sandbox gaming.  Or even Rimworld.  Valheim here is obvious, you are in a sandbox environment, trying to survived the cold.  You are given wood, berries and then can build basic weapons.  You then turn and add your workbench.  On Rimworld, I like how the works (Pals) do work at your base just like #pawns.  Also, has a little bit of Minecraft as well.

There are talks about copyright infringement with Pokemon.  I don't see how you get Pokemon but forgot about all the sandbox survival games.  I never played the Pokemon games but there seem to be a certain theme in Pokemon, the players know the Pokemons.  In Palworld, they are just cute characters so I am not seeing it.

keywords: #palworld, #valheim, #rimworld

https://twitter.com/BerlinBrownMech/status/1751234093084209289



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random thoughts on AI

Getting Numenta htm.java to run

My most recent AI chat posts and prompts